Pellet Stoves And Inserts To Meet Your Heating And Design Needs
Pellet-burning stoves and inserts are becoming more and more popular because they offer high-heat output and efficiency at a relatively low cost. Pellet fuel is composed mainly of wood shavings and is therefore a renewable and environmentally-responsible fuel choice, making it even more popular. Pellet fuel basically offers the heat and look of wood without the pollution and storage requirements. In addition to being much smaller than logs, wood pellets can be purchased in varying quantities, making them convenient space savers.
What’s The Difference Between Stoves And Inserts?
The main difference between stoves and inserts is that stoves are typically free-standing, whereas inserts are typically inserted into the existing fireplace of the home. If you are looking to heat a room that does not currently have a fireplace and chimney system, a stove is probably the best choice for you. If you are, however, looking to increase the efficiency, change the fuel-type, or change the look of an existing fireplace, you may want to opt for one of our inserts. If you aren’t sure which appliance is right for you, feel free to ask!
Some Of The Quality Pellet-Burning Brands You Will Find In Our Showroom
- Austroflamm German-made stoves are truly unique in design and are perfect for the modern home.
- Lopi stoves and inserts are environmentally-friendly, high heat-producing appliances with rather large storage areas (less pellet refills!).
- Avalon offers high-quality, unique stoves and inserts.
- Englander stoves and inserts are compact and unique and are made here in the U.S.A.
- Kozi stoves and inserts are designed and priced with the environment and the consumer in mind. They also have power venting systems and built-in diagnostic systems (for troubleshooting). You are able to adjust feed and fan speed, and should the stove ever malfunction, it automatically shuts down.
Come See Our Selection Today!
When you visit our 20,000 square foot showroom ,you will never be disappointed with the selection. We offer wood, pellet and gas appliances of all sizes, shapes and styles. If you’re leaning more toward a pellet-burning stove or insert, you’ve come to the right place! Our knowledgeable staff members are fully-educated on the benefits and qualities of each appliance we offer. If you have any questions about pellet-burning or any of the appliances in our showroom, feel free to ask – we are here to help!